01 Apr Useful resources from LinkedIn
Many of us are LinkedIn members, so will be very aware of what a useful resource it is generally. So, in times like these, where we all may need a bit of additional support and advice, the team at LinkedIn have done a great job of putting together a huge bank of resource to help with regards to mobile learning.
Once again, we’ve attempted to take the pain out of searching for the various content and have listed out the various tools from LinkedIn that we feel are most appropriate for education.
- Learning to Teach Online
- Teaching with Technology
- Teaching Technical Skills Through Video
- Teaching Online: Synchronous Classes
- Office 365 for Educators
- Microsoft Teams for Education
- Google Hangouts Essential Training
- Teaching Techniques: Creating Multimedia Learning
- Camtasia 2019 Essential Training 2019: The Basics
- Camtasia 2019 Essential Training 2019: Advanced Techniques
- Camtasia 2019 for Mac Essential Training
- Camtasia Quick Tips
- Learning Canvas
- Teaching Techniques: Classroom Cloud Strategy
- Foundations of Learning Management Systems
- Learning Desire2Learn 2016
- Learning Moodle 3.8
- Teaching Techniques: Creative Effective Learning Assessments
- Learning OneNote Online (Office 365)
- WordPress Essential Training
- WordPress for Education
- Blackboard Essential Training
- Blackboard 9 Essential Training for Students
In addition to this, there are also another 16 courses freely available to all to help students and staff stay connected and productive.
We hope you find this a useful resource, and of course, we wish you and your colleagues well.