02 Mar Joiner / Mover / Leaver Identity Management in Higher Education
This is a higher education specific webinar and demonstration giving an instructive insight to the many identity management issues encountered by educational establishments.
Onboarding, changing and offboarding students, Faculty and alumni is a tedious process and on average IT departments spend 30+ hours/week managing their user systems.
Huge rewards in productivity, security and student experience can be gained when the student office, HR and IT work together to streamline this process:
- Universal directory of Identities
- Automated joining.
- Secure leaving.
- Easy Password recovery.
- Single Sign-On (SSO)
This webinar will also feature a conversation with a higher educational establishment about how they solved their many challenges of the administration and provisioning of multiple, overlapping types of identities. This will be followed be a demonisation of Okta’s solutions for education. This will be followed by a question and and answer session.
Get in touch
- Okta Identity Management for Higher Education
- Conversation with American university over their usage of Okta
- Joiner / Leaver / Mover in higher education.
- Handle complex education-specific identity issues such as staff also being students.
- How to manage Alumni and other identities.
- Why they chose Okta over Microsoft.
- Lifecycle Management high-level architecture on how it works and how it can enable automated provisioning / de-provisioning
- Demonstration on the flow of adding a new user in AD and how quickly software is assigned, and the user can log in.
Duration 60 mins.