24 Aug Communication in times of need
As UK education emerges from lockdown, the importance of staff along with pupil health and safety will be paramount. Digital signage is the perfect medium for promoting and reinforcing that messaging, not only for health and safety but social distancing too.
“The strategy to get the school back is huge and there are many, many pieces to that particular jigsaw but one of those pieces is certainly digital signage.” John Jones – Director of Innovation, RGS Worcester
Partnering with TrilbyTV the #1 Digital Signage Platform MADE for Education, we can provide a full range of digital signage solutions, including;
- Digital signage screens from leading manufacturers LG and Philips
- ChromeBox Mini and Android hardware options from AOPEN and Minix
- Interactive Classroom screens from CTOUCH and Promethean
- Integrated digital signage and wireless presentation solutions from Airtame
- We also offer a range of Smart Mounts and Flat Panel Carts from Peerless-AV
With TrilbyTV’s Unlimited Screen subscription you can connect as many screens as you like. Take advantage of our hardware partnerships for new purchases or utilise your legacy equipment to reinforce your messaging.
Staying Safe at School
To help with your messaging TrilbyTV has created 8 ‘Staying Safe at School’ slides, available directly within the content catalogue and included with every purchase.
Email address – email@example.com | Phone number – 01992 703 900