12 Oct The Power and Wisdom of Events – Why you must attend this November
Tony Robbins, the famous life coach with the biggest hands in the world, famously once said “It’s not the events of our lives that shape us, but the meaning we attach to those events”. At Academia, we wholeheartedly agree.
Running Technology featured events is how we as a business help train, develop and encourage those in Education, Charity and Business industries to grow their awareness of the latest digital innovations around them. By hosting our conference style events, we offer a special insight into working technology that helps the audience understand and appreciate the modern features of computers, laptops, tablets and mobile devices.
With the support of our partners and authorised resellers at Adobe and Apple, we are excited to bring you 5 events in November that are designed to stimulate and educate in a personal development way. These are:
- Monday 6thNovember 2017 – NCVO, London – how Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Sign can enhance your organisations workflow and compliancy (register here)
- Wednesday 8thNovember 2017 -de Ferrers Academy, Burton upon Trent – 1:1 iPad Program Day (register here)
- Wednesday 15thNovember 2017 – National Space Centre, Leicester – Accessibility with iPad (register here)
- Thursday 16thNovember 2017 – Wellcome Collection, London – Hands on Digital Storytelling with Adobe (register here)
- Tuesday 21stNovember 2017 – TATE Liverpool, Liverpool – How the iPad can be used in STEM (register here)
Having attended hundreds of conferences, exhibitions, network dinners and master-classing sessions in my long media career, I have always maintained that the best way to learn and understand how a product or service works is by seeing it first-hand. We may have seen an iPad, or understood what the Adobe logo looks like, but are we all fully sure we are getting the most out of what they can really do?
Time out of the office or classroom is precious, but time spent learning skills you can bring back are simply gold dust. Throw in unlimited coffee and a free lunch and you have my attention.
For further details on how to attend these free events, please click on the link below: