04 Sep Summer is over – Let the school games begin!
The sounds of silence become a distant memory as hordes of children disembark the buses and enter into the hallowed halls of school as new or returning pupils. The well-earned break is now over; it is time to help your mind stimulate so you can educate.
The first day back can be chaos if you are not prepared for the worse or even the best of what might happen – let Academia help you through the first week with some guidance and tips on what to expect:
- Create a ‘To Do List’ – use your smartphone to create a checklist of what needs to be done – easy to tick off and review as you go.
- Drink Coffee – your body and mind is out of sync – caffeine hangovers will return until your morning routine is back in full swing.
- Print off Student Names – time to familiarise and memorise those whose future you will be making a difference too.
- Determine Best Room arrangement – decide the best room layout that will help you as much as the pupils.
- Set the Rules – each classroom has rules to follow, make sure yours are set in stone early on.
- Learn the Lesson Plan – Naturally.
- Use your Calendar – Planning ahead is essential, making sure you are aware of what to expect is essential.
- Check your emails – important to set time aside in the morning to check emails from staff and parents and prepare a response in good time.
- Judge your travel time to work – you are not the only one heading to school this week… so be aware of your fellow traveller and give yourself time to redefine your journey to work.
- Understand Technology! Yes, we must embrace the classrooms of the future and understand how it will help the development of staff and pupils alike.
With the ever growing need for Technology in the classroom, Academia has provided skilled assessment, training and service assistance for 14 years in the education sector. It would be our pleasure to help you at this stressful time.
To contact a dedicated team member to talk you through your IT needs, please call or email:
Academia for Education