04 Jul Apple WWDC17 Announcements
The moon must be a lonely place. Being the only person to not have noticed that Apple are in the public eye over some big announcements this week has left a sour taste in the mouth. Thankfully, our friends at Academia are on hand to re-cap on what has happened.
What is WWDC?
The WorldWide Developers Conference from Apple – effectively known as the ‘dub-dubs’ where Apple hosts an event to showcase new software and technology to a gathering of software developers. The announcements were made famous by the late Steve Jobs.
What was announced?
A LOT. Apple have announced 9 new product updates that we can outline in the simplest form below:
- iPad Pro – New 10.5-inch model, world’s most advanced display, A10X Fusion Chip and upgraded camera options – We are impressed.
- iOS 11 – New features and capabilities coming this Autumn – We can’t wait.
- iMac – Faster processors and storage, more powerful graphics, increased memory and an enhanced Mac Retina display – The creative team are excited.
- MacBook Pro and MacBook – New seventh-generation Intel Core processors, helping improve performance – A real plus point.
- iMac Pro – A new workstation-class product for professional users being labelled as the most powerful Mac ever – Please launch now.
- MacOS High Sierra – Upgraded with enhanced features, technologies and improved performance – Sounds great.
- WatchOS 4 – Increased intelligence with smarter activity and workout features, expanded music experience and new ways to enhance everyday moments – More power to the user.
- HomePod – A real eye catcher with Apple joining the home speaker market with a new sound and system – We wait to test this Christmas.
- App Store – A complete redesign of your music store – Long in the waiting, we can’t wait to get downloading.
Where can I get more information about all this? Where Can I buy?
Academia of course! The trusted Apple Reseller is available to answer all your questions and enquiries. Contact the sales team today through 01992 703 900 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.